WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Delivering 40,000 Reduit devices in March will be an impressive...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Delivering 40,000 Reduit devices in March will be an impressive feat when considering only 2,000 unit sales per month typically. This will give a long overdue bump in revenues, great work Paul and co.

Paul is clearly very passionate about the company, it's products and shareholders. I think it is good to see Paul reflecting in the letter on the past couple of years and sharing his thoughts on the current state of affairs.

It's been a turbulent couple of years and there's no denying that Covid has screwed us to some extent. Once again, this 'could' be the long talked about inflection point. Inflection point or breaking point; guess we'll have to wait and find out.

As art said, people have been saying this company would cease to exist every month for the last couple of years and guess what... we're still here fighting on.

For Schapera to depart shortly after pulling together the 'deal of the decade' doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. However I'm backing Paul on this one. If he didn't think the deal was worthwhile, then he wouldn't be backing it himself. He has just as much if not more to lose than many shareholders here if this company goes down. So if this is the only option he sees viable to keep us a float I'm going with him on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.