WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree it is a great opportunity, if indeed it is as you say,...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I agree it is a great opportunity, if indeed it is as you say, and the 40,000 devices is almost worth an announcement in it own right. Although note there was never any mention of any revenue from this at all, rather that they are delivering for a beauty campaign channel project, with no other detail provided. There is also every possiblility these units are being gifted or provided at cost purely in an attempt to increase brand awareness in the US. The sceptic in me is thinking the target audience of this beauty campaign are the shareholders of the Schapera wellness investment vehicle in the US. But surely not what.png

WFL has a clever (deceptive?) wordsmith that makes statements in announcements that are true, but do not paint the full picture of truth. Case in point: TBB deal was described to shareholders in announcements as having massive revenues, but the fact that these businesses had negative earnings to the point of bankruptcy was cleverly (deceptively?) not included.

I'm still looking on with a lot of interest, but nothing is prompting me to part with any money at this point. Hopefully soon. There is plenty going on that's for sure (good or bad TBA) - time for a popcorn refill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.