DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... "Bluntly put...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... "Bluntly put guys even after the meeting - I am not even sure anyone attended. Not even one buy order was placed."

Hi Joe, you might be interested to know that 20 shareholders turned up yesterday.

I have had the feedback from a few other holders that they would have liked to attend but had something else on. I note that this was done with very little advance warning, and I will raise this with the board on Tuesday when we meet.

The purpose of the meeting, clearly was to assist shareholders to better understand where the business is at right now. Infact, I think it was your post a few weeks ago stating shareholders dont know what they are being asked in invest in, which prompted us to have the session.

Regarding your comment about no purchases made since....why would you expect any? All the attendees where shareholders, and all shareholders have been offered stock to participate in the current raising. If you are interested in buying stock, you will simply apply for overs on your form, and help the company rather than those in the sell queue.

As you know, all the directors are taking their allocation up.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.