DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... Kiril you...

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... Kiril you cannot expect us to be able to plan our lives in 8 days especially not if we dont live in Melbourne - I wanted to travel but my other commitment there was not available and to make the day trip for only INT was just too difficult to make work and cancel a few plans as well.

Thats a good excuse but in reality I suppose I could have made the trip if I believed I would see anything new. surely the presentation should be sufficiently detailed so that shareholders who cannot attend actually get a good feeling of what was being said. Many companies put out a interview process or the speech and some even make these available as a webinar - not difficult to communicate.

In the circumstances I dont know what is correct but really it gets a bit hard to invest in a share that does not trade - I understand that management would like us all to invest in new shares that get the company over the line but if it does not trade its like a white elephant store is it not. I have a lot of these but if I buy more they are really not tradeable - Not much sense if they are listed shares are they.

The extension in time is only logical if you dont have the take-up as was the last case - I submitted mine early only for an extension to arrive and very few to take up shares.Not going there again. If this is a bad investment decision I am sure the vast majority of retail investors are in the same space and that is not their fault -0 The company communicates badly IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.