DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... sorry final...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... sorry final point..

i think joe makes a secondary point in his post about public v private disclosure.

questioning : WHAT IS THE HARM harm of publicly showing some of these things? why was ALL the material confined to a private session?

it appears somewhat irrational to some minds that have seen announcements of billions billions potential marketplace that is virginlike.. that a business cannot state pubicly its milestone goals or some thereof.. and chooses the course of private seminars alone to show illumination. surely more study could be done here by mgmt to disseminate and showcase something more substantial on the front foot publicly?

an investor does not just want to see how things are NOW. they also want to see some of the tanglible goals and targets futuristically as well. there has to be a target that ppl will cheer for.. if they dont feel they have a target of sorts to cheer for.. why would they pay the gate fees?

speaking for myself. i have known where INT has stood "now" for the previous 7 years. so what of it? the NOW has many times repeated itself like groundhog day. where is the public pointer stick that is also pointing from the NOW of today into the NOW of 2moro?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.