ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... Hi Kiril, many thanks for your prompt response -appreciate it.

If I can make a number of suggestions:

Feedback from the recent presentation [esp.questions asked/responses] -put up on the Company's website -disappointed [but not surprised] this has not already happened

An information update on what we have currently in place [ie earning us $s]-maybe by the end of next week

A clear commitment from the Company to update Shareholders at least monthly on how we are travelling [no one is expecting commercially sensitive material] -there may be resistance, however this is where the opportunity to be pro-active presents itself. Use the Board meeting as a turning-point in Shareholder communications. Turn Intermoco into a showcase on how small companies CAN keep their Shareholders abreast of Company developments, CAN sustain the interest of the Shareholders and CAN encourage/maintain their participation.

Your comment, Kiril "The amount of change that has occurred in the business in the last 3 months would be hard for anyone not involved in the business to imagine" highlights the importance of on-going communication with Shareholders -I for one don't find it hard to imagine at all -I simply don't know! I am completely ignorant and yet like many [including yourself] I have
    invested $s in this Company -I do expect engagement.

There is an opportunity here, Kiril, for the Board to update Shareholders on a regular basis with the skills, experience, thoughts of the Board, Management and Staff -indeed to establish a far more engaged relationship between the Board/Management and the rest of the Shareholders -at the moment you would have to say that there is currently a "them" [uninformed] and "us" [informed] situation -that must change.

I am sure we have highly skilled/experienced people on board the Intermoco train -we must, however, ensure that we are all heading in the same direction, all able to read/understand the menu, comfortable that we will reach our destination safely. At the moment, I think many people aren't even sure if they're on the right train simply because of a lack of announcements!

Once again Kiril, many thanks for finding the time to respond; looking forward to some timely, informative and engaging updates as the norm!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.