DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... Hi Kiril, many...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... Hi Kiril, many thanks for your prompt response -appreciate it.

If I can make a number of suggestions:

Feedback from the recent presentation [esp.questions asked/responses] -put up on the Company's website -disappointed [but not surprised] this has not already happened

An information update on what we have currently in place [ie earning us $s]-maybe by the end of next week

A clear commitment from the Company to update Shareholders at least monthly on how we are travelling [no one is expecting commercially sensitive material] -there may be resistance, however this is where the opportunity to be pro-active presents itself. Use the Board meeting as a turning-point in Shareholder communications. Turn Intermoco into a showcase on how small companies CAN keep their Shareholders abreast of Company developments, CAN sustain the interest of the Shareholders and CAN encourage/maintain their participation.

Your comment, Kiril "The amount of change that has occurred in the business in the last 3 months would be hard for anyone not involved in the business to imagine" highlights the importance of on-going communication with Shareholders -I for one don't find it hard to imagine at all -I simply don't know! I am completely ignorant and yet like many [including yourself] I have
    invested $s in this Company -I do expect engagement.

There is an opportunity here, Kiril, for the Board to update Shareholders on a regular basis with the skills, experience, thoughts of the Board, Management and Staff -indeed to establish a far more engaged relationship between the Board/Management and the rest of the Shareholders -at the moment you would have to say that there is currently a "them" [uninformed] and "us" [informed] situation -that must change.

I am sure we have highly skilled/experienced people on board the Intermoco train -we must, however, ensure that we are all heading in the same direction, all able to read/understand the menu, comfortable that we will reach our destination safely. At the moment, I think many people aren't even sure if they're on the right train simply because of a lack of announcements!

Once again Kiril, many thanks for finding the time to respond; looking forward to some timely, informative and engaging updates as the norm!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.