ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... Thanks to all especially Kiril, Albie ( thank you for commenting it really appreciated) , Davidob , focus and uncle Elmer as it has added to everyone's viewpoint.

What is clear IMO and it is a decision we all have to make:

1. Management have to stop making excuses for not doing the simple things properly. The failure to give adequate notice of meeting should and could be overcome via a technology solution on the Company website ( webinar). there has been IMO far too much of this. Maybe they sense that we are not a happy bunch - they are correct and yet we are easier purchasers if we can be treated properly. I am not afraid of information good or bad but I am certainly afraid of not knowing. A number of management have been there through some of these capital raising's and never have any of us understood why there was such a huge gap in reality of financial numbers and expectations. Its not shareholders fault so someone has to stand up and take the heat and fix the communication issuers - It is irrelevant if we are correct in feeling unhappy or not. What is clear is that shareholders are unhappy.

2. There has been a number of agreements announced and no-one has updated us on any of those - NEC as a partner , Optus etc etc - are these still in place , are they as frustrated as we are?

3. It is good that we only record signed agreements but in the light of these changes someone has to detail and unpack some other performance measure - I think a few here have made excellent suggestions - Number of customers each month , gains vs Losses. Number of signed agreements still not implemented. Number of new signed agreements. There are a number of metrics that can be used to show that the sales have started to hit home.

4. Someone there has to IMO take responsibility for expanding the offices into Brisbane and Sydney and at least acknowledge it was a bad move.

5. Where are we with the dispute with a former director?

6. Once management has told us how to measure their performance shareholders have to decide whether to invest more or not.

7. As hard as it may be to face the bad news - everyone owning this stock needs to understand its high risk and high reward because of the continued funding uncertainty if this cap raising is not enough.

8. Sorry Kiril ( I am aware you wont reply but this needs to be said) - If we would be blown away by the progress made since Tim took over we have to ask management what went on before he arrived? If its such a huge contrast we have not had the correct strategy before this and if there has been a change we need to be informed of this - It must by now have had results - yes office closures - but what about customer growth over the period. What about the business metrics measurements during this period.

9. I know a lot of you want to just ignore this forum - thats fine but in essence its the only forum that shareholders can collectively air views and communicate with management. writing this off and ignoring your investment is just a process flowing from frustration IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.