DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor Informatio, page-40

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Investor In... joewolf

My view on consolidation is skewed by my personal situation. I really cannot put a good argument up other than what I have already said. Yes your points are valid.

I don't want to be decimated as a holder but purely from a company perspective it might be the way to go.

Get rid of the old baggage, go into suspension for say 3 to 6 months and start a fresh with new shareholders with positves experiences and reasonable expectations. After all we do have a good idea we only have to get it to work.

The years and years of nothing happening for shareholders other than dilution takes it toll. Have a look at me I am only a financial shadow of my former self.

The future is bright. Director's are confident. The business model works and every single contract is making a profit. The embedded network offering is accepted in the industry. The strong project pipeline is strengthening and exciting times are not far away.

Albie is excited. Bring it on. How many shares can I purchase in the cap raising ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.