SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I think this is huge and will expect a further announcement...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

I think this is huge and will expect a further announcement either today or Monday, depending on the message, in addition to any announcement referring to the court case.

In my opinion only, stop thinking about NSX as a pissant poor brother to the ASX and start thinking about it like a cheap back door listing for a future disruptive international portal for trading.

Question: How on earth can you buy shares in ISX when it is suspended? Well what happens if a merger is announced with a script offer for “0.X” ISX share for every “Y” NSX share?

A big c
    redit to whoever referred to the potential merged entity names as INXS! Love it!

If a merger occurs, then will ASX also suspend NSX separately due to the marriage? Does ASX have the right to suspend a newly formed merged entity?

Not sure what’s going on in the court case itself, but there is definitely a lot of positioning at play here behind the scenes. I was very impressed (but not surprised) in the timing of ISX’s whopper of an announcement posted just after ASX finally submitted defence documents last time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if ISX has at least two different announcements to choose from, already written and sitting their back pocket, ready to go depending on the court case.

You may be right, I may be crazy, but ISX just may be the lunatic you’re looking for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.