RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders - MGC Acquisition Update, page-6

1. 4,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    WEl the latest ann. has ben taken with little fanfare.
    7500 units will be just enough to send a few samples to a few distributors and then they can send in their orders?????

Not many ...... simply a test for potential as I see it.

And a test for the market....little movement in the share price.

On a positive side....when I think how people are willing to spend so much on cosmetics....one would think this company is in the right market....just the product and its marketing that make the difference. The perception of Cannibis Oil....how is it ???? Do people really place much faith in it to do miracles ???

Remember Aloe Vera....it took awhile for it to take off. Yes I knew of its healing properties ( I had used it on scratches and cuts ) but in shampoo....???? In skin cream ???? Still the market has accepted it, and every store carry them. Cannibis has had a different past, and perhaps a marketing expedition must be applied. Who will pay for that? And where will the money come from.? $500,000 doesn't go far in a marketing world.
    Not trying to be negative., in fact the stability of the share price in the past couple of months is remarkable and shows that there are those out there that see but are not willing to jump....yet. Jump on...or jump ship....simply the ship sits at anchor.

But when it starts to move....it might be a trend upwards....and it has much further to rise than to fall.

I am looking forward to more information of products and sales and sales agreements. I see a bright future but at the moment it is in my imagination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.