4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Take your hand off it mate, you were guessing as much as any of...

1. 3,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    Take your hand off it mate, you were guessing as much as any of us were, don't make out like you're the genius in this situation.

However, to have a million in this stock - insane. I haven't discussed in detail the size of my holding before the collapse (mainly because I don't respond to goading on such matters) but I will indicate it in relative terms.

One month's pay after tax, well, about 1 week and 2 days after the bad news.

I've always been enthusiastic about the prospects for the tech, but like I said, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. No amount of wishful thinking can change the limitations of materials science/engineering and laws of physics.

Citi is accruing in a nominee account, so it's not the bank who owns that. It could be multiple holders.

I would say, what would be the worst that could happen if the remuneration report doesn't pass the 75% threshold?

The board aren't there to do the day to day, just to set the company direction.

If PL3 had been successful, it wouldn't matter who was sitting in those chairs. You could have a bunch of slightly trained monkeys there. The tech would be doing all the talking and the stood-down CEO would be earning his salary flogging it off to the highest bidder.

So what would be the worst that could happen if the board had to resign? You'd soon work out who was staunch and who was along for the ride. You might get some straight answers if people had to sing for their suppers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $75.80K 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37037 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 372879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.