4DS 1.22% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I think this will be the last post for me on 4DS, but having...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I think this will be the last post for me on 4DS, but having been in similar tech situations before, and getting out with a few dollars salvaged, I urge remaining holders to take a good, hard, objective look at this beleaguered company. For the money you have left in it, would you invest in this company again today, based on performance, prospects, management, risk etc. There are other companies on the ASX that have the realistic potential of being unicorn multi-baggers. The lost money could be recouped, rather than going down with the ship through stubborn hope or contrarian punts (as vinneh aptly described it). It's easy to think "I've lost so much I'm stuck here" and/or "it's not even worth selling now", but it is valued at $37 million or so. If it is as stuffed as it appears to be, then a $5m valuation would be generous, which suggests that now is an extremely good time to sell before it potentially multibags in the wrong direction. All my opinion of course, and not trying to rub salt in the wound, as I lost a heap on 4DS too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.