4DS 2.53% 8.1¢ 4ds memory limited

I struggle to see this any other way as well, with one exception...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I struggle to see this any other way as well, with one exception - to mislead people into believing this is the case to buoy the share price and keep shareholders from revolting. There's just no other reason to be talking about the sales bonus pool at the moment.

I don't think they need to disclose offers. That would be absolutely disastrous - any old asshole could come along and say 'Hey, I'll give you $15', cause the share price to tank, then snap up the company for peanuts. The offer has to be 'material', which doesn't have a particularly actionable definition, and 'firm', which, again. They have to announce a hostile takeover bid, or at least they should and would, but that's about it. I imagine they have gotten offers, I wouldn't be surprised if there are offers that satisfy the lowest point of sales bonus pool, but there wouldn't be enough incentive for the sales people to 'firm' up those offers. If they disclose that there have been offers, then they have to disclose what the offer was, and that can put a low starting point on any future bids.

It's possible there haven't been any bids at all, but again that seems unlikely, even just insult bids must have been lodged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $52.91K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74128 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 539721 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.