4DS 2.47% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

It is likely there is some type of impasse hereHas been weeks...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    It is likely there is some type of impasse here

Has been weeks since meeting with IMEC. If news coming out of that meeting was positive then news would have been released immediately.

They are stalling, trying to resolve something. It is taking a while so creating more uncertainty in the market.

My guess is they got a wake up from IMEC and they are not as well placed as DM has been spruiking. Now scrambling to come up with a plan for a the next platform lot chip that will demonstrate the features that IMEC has told them potential suitors want. And if it is less than 60 whatever the measure is that potential buyers want - how can they produce this chip on IMEC fab if IMEC can only go as low as 60??

And now they are asking shareholders to approve increased threshold for cap raising - despite saying no cap raises for 2 years??

Too much contradiction.

Should have known with DM clumsy attempts to spruik the stock and his inability to specifically describe how the chip will be used and how it will change the world was a big red flag. If it was going to change the world it wouldn't be broadcast on a couple of 2 bit share trading talk shows in Australia. It would be all over the news on all major global media outlets. I reckon they are overstating the value and holy grailness of the tech.

It all smacks of desperation, and it is reflected in the share price floundering at 11 cents

Like people keep asking me - if this tech is as good as everyone (including DM) is saying, why is it still 11 cents and only $200 mill market cap - even AFTER the last good megabit chip success announcement???

10 years of groundhog day - and now at least 2 years more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $249.7K 3.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 498168 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ 807111
Last updated 15.35pm 07/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.