4DS 1.25% 8.1¢ 4ds memory limited

I can tell you exactly what @jasp is thinking. 1. We cannot get...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    I can tell you exactly what @jasp is thinking.

1. We cannot get to a corporate transaction without some form of TH like this.

2. They have a serious risk of a leaky ship at the most crucial time when multiple executives and engineers from various potential suitors are looking at detailed technical information (even when said parties sign NDAs).

3. They cannot announce a transaction/offer until they actually have a formal offer, otherwise it would just be mindless pumping.

4. Why is everyone banging on about a 25% clause that has been there for years, never bothered them before and the company has only once raised more than 12 months capital?!?!

5. If the company genuinely needed another 12 months funding, they had ample time in the 52 days (just short of 8 weeks) to raise funds around 9c - 11c after August update (or at 15c - 18c before it!)

6. MB chip and/or Corporate transaction in 2021.

7. The reason the share price has consistently not reflected the company's value is due to imbeciles who throw their toys out of the pram for no reason, right when they should have faith as it has never been more obvious how close we truly are.

8. The longer the voluntary suspension the better.

9. Poor patience, he appears to be locked out.

10. This dude is actually in my head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $44.88K 553.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 399174 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1666607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.