ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    What are you talking about? Why would WD ever pay your random $4 per share when on market it is nowhere near that share price or market cap?

Allow me to recap some reality for you with this below timeline.... Now realise somewhere within this very same timeline WD who is having some financial difficulties of its own.

- Wafer results had technical issues and 4DS released a bizarre confusing puff announcement to market.
    - Share price slid down a little.
    - WD asked for technical data from that wafer lot. (You all thought this must be wonderful pink rainbows...)
    - Share price slid some more
    - Your CHEIF TECHNICAL OFFICER got fired or left the company, the company didn't replace him and didn't announce a replacement to market.
    - Share price slid some more.
    - 4DS board goes in to TH then subsequently suspension from trading for a technical update.
    - 4DS keeps extending suspension weekly to the point it is clear they will extend past their AGM.

I seriously don't understand how you have all taken that to mean an imminent takeover is coming, there is a TECHNICAL update and while i think it is going to be really bad i could be wrong and it could be great and WD may then buy 4DS,

However what part of this makes you believe WD who is having some difficulties of it's own will suddenly pay extreme over market values for a company it has kept afloat for many years with a commercial agreement to that that has never been released to market?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.