4DS 0.00% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders & Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-426

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    @Acca I'll finish what I was saying..

It's not a matter of intention or history or even goodwill for me. No one knows the circumstances inside the company right now. Wilbert has inherited whatever is going on and I have no doubt he's trying to make the best of it.
    I don't look for obstacles to my narrative, I look for truths and facts.
    The facts are, we've been in suspension for weeks now for extremely vague reasons. During that time we've had the letter that conclusively says we're still climbing and we're not there yet. We have debts, more development to go and almost no money (in the corporate sense). I have no doubt the good doctor is trying to send us down the best path, but I'm not sold nor confident that's where we're heading at this moment.
    If this suspension is based on a Hail Mary that misses its mark, it's going to suck.
    If the ann is full of rainbows, glitter and unicorn farts, I'll be super ecstatic and I'll take it.. 100% straight up stoked.
    I just don't have the ability to look at something as subjective as Wilbert's last job at a different company, under different circumstances and make that correlation that all obstacles are cleared. There's faith that he will eventually get us there and we will be successful, but the costs between here and there might stack up. I want that stack to be minimal, that's all..
    Hopes and dreams are great, but I like to follow the facts as I see them.

My ONLY concern is the dilution. If we are further diluted, I'd want it to be smaller amounts at a higher income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $62.90K 831.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 352740 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.