4DS 0.00% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders & Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-427

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Well Sir, my theory is this…, If Entity A makes a proportional offmarket offer to aquire X % of your shares which are then transferred to the controlling entity, then surely a prospectus is issued before hand outlining exactly what the offer price will be and also what the new structure will look like, where listed and what future prospects are.

The initial offer having set the bar will therefore place a minimum floor value under the rest of the shares held by way of normal takeover market metrics, unless the market doesn’t agree that any new structure justifies the total MC based on fundamentals, ROI, perceived risk etc..

But I can see 4DS winding up on a partial takeover if voted in by shareholders and then a relisting on another more sympathetic exchange that values tech stocks accordingly.

On market they would need what 90% for compulsory acquisition, off market it can be considerably less.. But then again that may mean more $ per share & with the promise of future growth should the future potential be sold to wall st.

Common sense would indicate that what ever is offered for the control event to occur will put a baseline under the rest of the shares, should the hype match future prospects.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/15034/globalfoundries-teams-up-with-singapore-university-for-reram-project

And there is plenty of evidence to suggest it might, along with a complete lack of coverage or even mention that it even exists, let alone is an emerging memory with some solid marketing appeal…. And that seems to be the most telling trait with regards to the real potential

8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $62.90K 831.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 352740 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.