4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders & Notice of GM & Proxy Form, page-39

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hey @grassyflat , Relax fellow holder. I don't think Ken is here to rip off anyone, IMO Doc has set that deal only because he feels that Ken can bring more than enough value to 4DS, to warrant his take away without share holders feeling that they have just bankrolled ken's retirement. This deal would have been well considered by the BOD as the best way to achieve a likely and timely outcome that appeases all parties. All I can say is we must have some damn game changing metrics that they can see, to be cheeky or confident enough to employ current tactics of bringing Ken onboard. They must I repeat, see in the metrics and costing that they 4DS has a game changing product going forward to require Ken's network of contacts to go to market as part of current phase of development. I don't think that it will be long protracted arrangement that requires more capital, I'm sure they're trying to deliver before that comes to play. So Ken will be more than worth the investment in talent, good to see there ahead of the game by bringing him in early so where already have interest lined up at the Doc's and Ken's corporate board room door as soon as results and analysis of MB chip are available. Enjoy you weekend folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $75.80K 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37037 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 372879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.