IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

I think it is quite simple. She was brought into the company to...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I think it is quite simple. She was brought into the company to sign offtakes and form parternships with the USA, specifically in the military. We have had no such partnerships signed, so if we consider that was her job she hasn't delivered. Disagreement with the board could be anything. People aren't considering maybe she wanted more money for the contract, maybe she disagreed with direction of the company or there was an internal incident. We know that the shareprice tends to move up and down the day before an annoucement is dropped, maybe she was part of this, or it could be anything under the sun.

To us plebs a 500k payout is huge money but as JAKE022 said she gets US$10k per month consulting fee and when you do that math the 500k payment assuming its AUD is about 35months salary for her. That was going to be her net pay over 3 years regardless... If she isn't contributing then better to payout her contract in full now, and avoid any unfair dismissal court cases then have her takeup a slot on the board. Look at the youtube videos of this person. She made headlines do we really want IXR getting itself in the media over this because we wouldn't divest a bad hire. To be perfectly honest I don't care if we sign with the USA or China. China are more willing to work in Africa and to work with mines there, and that may make them a better option for getting funding for the stage 1.

Regardless, If there is something fishy and directors are dumping and leaving while witholding that information, it is fraud. I would like to think that IXR is not that company and that the market has overacted to this news because it is assuming something bad or that without her IXR can't secure a USA deal.
    Last edited by Hotcopiserror: 31/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $214.1K 21.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4639149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6165424 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.