IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders-Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form, page-31

1. 6,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1805
    Well said, she was brought on the board and I haven't seen any real value added beyond the appearance, she wasn't a massively prominent or known figure but had connections within the industry but those are somewhat dime-a-dozen.

Any other board member, not that we have many, leaving would have been more alarming; if Tim left that would be alarming but it's just a nobody who appeared to maybe have connections but hasn't brought anything to fruition.

The resource speaks for itself, just like the Chinalco MOU was allowed to lapse and was a good decision from the IXR board, my trust lies with Tim Harrison who's continued to deliver in the last few years, the only stumble has been the delay in the FS and the application for the Mining License, but the retention license was done and dusted in two weeks.

The compensation package is quite a lot, but that's the nature of the game.

Whilst initialy it might appear bad, but when one stops to actually think logically and not emotionally; who is Ms.Kelly to command such grandure from holders?

I'm sticking with Tim and the rest of the board who have so far steered IXR well since 2019.

Great opportunity to buy, I was going to say at 3.4c but all of that 5.5m was just wiped out as I've typed this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $4.533K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4376955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6485724 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.