1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Post Administration Strategy, page-33

1. 18,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Hello to all, and here’s a taste of the new CEO’s style ?

... He writes many of the old faces will be back on the director deck soon, after a rotten season where no bookwork was done because no one had a job?
    ....but everyone is on the job now, reviewing some Australian and international battery minerals projects that might make Altura great again because the team has experience in this sector plus the support of some old backers and customers..

And Alex is  working on those belated accounts now ...

FWIW In the spoiler is a reprint of the announcement  with highlights of what  I thought relevant towards the future.

....  I have paraphrased some of  those parts above ... if anyone disagrees or thinks I have left something out please say.

The other highlighted part of the announcement says Altura felt the noteholders  betrayed it by calling  the US$176M debt and forcing Altura into receivership one week before 31/10/20 when an  ‘in principle raincheck was due to time out.
    And Altura was oblivious to the treachery - actioned Monday 26/10/20 - even up to the day before.
    The notice  says on Sunday 25 th AJM still believed  the noteholders were agreeable to a substantial cap raising ($200M?*)  fully underwritten (by Cannacord?*) and backed by a big customer (Ganfeng to the tune of $60M*).

Alex(?) writes Altura had told  the noteholders  it intended to pay out a significant amount of the US$176M debt, and would offer them more shares at a great price in return for quitting another portion of it ,  the rest it had told them would carry forward to hopefully be paid out  by August 2023.

cheers,  and good luck going forward to all holders .

It seems a better outcome than the alternative

*https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ma-li-fe-pilbara-altura-distress-howard-klein
    Howard Klein, 29/10/20
    .... “ News reports suggested that the Pilbara deal came through after the note holders walked away from a deal in which Ganfeng was to cornerstone AUD 60M equity out of a AUD 200M Canaccord-led underwriting. ... “
    Last edited by sabine: 19/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $12.57K 356.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92289 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 101162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.