NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

"Yet here you are over 200 posts in less than 4 months never...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    "Yet here you are over 200 posts in less than 4 months never having owned a stock or invested in anything. I call BS."
    Response: Ity takes 200 posts to get an answer to the absolutely obvious about NET.
    There you are using several userids to convince prospective investors that NET is a great company. Despite the price plummeting over recent years and never showing a profit. I call out your BS.
    " Either you are flat out dishonest or the person paying you to talk down just this one stock owns."
    Response: I am not dishonest. Just read the annual reports of NET. No profits, no delivery on promises no detailed explanations on where expenses are going no follow-up on anything. I am NOT being paid by anyone. I am stuck on a company that is appalling and should TELL THE TRUTH about what is going on.' You Poggio/atcatc/zoidberg/witchy and the other userids you use have antagonized me.
    " I could also ask, given you’ve never invested in anything are you remotely informed enough to make the claims you do so regularly? "
    Response: Read the annual reports. NO PROFITS EVER DESPITE CAPITAL RAISINGS AFTER CAPITAL RAISINGS THAT END UP IN SMOKE. Investors would be better served by transparency into costs and performance of promises made by the company.
    "Reeks of unlicensed information and advice to me!"
    I am not providing advice to anyone. How about NET making a profit for a change? NO information is being provided except what is in the annual reports. What makes you think you can get away from looking at the losses incurred over so many years? That probably explains the 0.6 cents per share for your script.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.