GBP 0.00% 1.4¢ global petroleum limited

Interesting from the AziNam presentation they had "Prospect W"...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Interesting from the AziNam presentation they had "Prospect W" (slide 7) as one of their 8 well up coming campaign, whilst targets 5&6 (slide 4)were being negotiated

Target 5 as said before looks to have been the farm in deal with AEC and the S/African Gazania 1 well. Target 6 I believe will be our "Welwitschia Deep prospect PEL94"

HTTP://

From the recent CHAR results, we learn that AziNam have given notice to withdraw
    from the central blocks which obviously includes "Prospect W"

Taking an interest in GBP, not only offers a route to market to fund the multi-well campaign (instead of their previous intention for an IPO)by way of an RTO. Welwitschia Deep offers a much larger target than Prospect W and in addition to this with GBP of course comes PEL29 and 3.66Bln barrel potential, over 4.5Bln barrels combined with PEL94

"-- Post year-end Azinam gave notice of its intention to withdraw from the Central Blocks. Chariot remains committed to continuing to hold and progress the licence."

Since the Brulpadda discovery and the Prospect S well result, it seems to me AziNam must be all over GBP right now

The farm out deal with a major maybe be conditional on the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.