CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders Re Rights Issue , page-26

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Hoots ZZZZZ buddy

Am I right in thinking say SH's take up half the rights (bit more ) say 20 million out of 34.
    Is it correct the Chinese underwriters get none as the 50 million is taken up?
    So the only way the Chinese can actually up their percentages is to buy the rights at the market for 1 cent or whatever they are sold at and then pay $2.50 to the company.(plus getting options).
    So if SH's dont want anyone getting their hands on our rights for a lousy amount WE JUST DONT SELL.
    Dooes that mean only the options that are left go to market and the shares dont.
    Plus if the Chinese do buy the rights (as some have indicated) there will be no options for sale (the Chinese and WM wont sell etc) unless SH's that have them through the rights get a real good price.
    And if there are options to sell then the CHINESE have not bought up all the rights.
    So IF SH DONT SELL THEIR RIGHTS FOR A PITTANCE (WHY BOTHER) IT WOULD ONLY LEAVE THE OPTIONS FLOATING AROUND AFTER.
    wHICH EVERYONE WILL TRY AND GRAB A FEW SO THE chinese % WILL NOT BE INCREASING MUCH UNLESS WE SELL THE RIGHTS.
    sO DONT SELL THE RIGHTS UNLESS THEY WILL PAY.
    accidently has caps on and too lazy to fix.
    Or am I wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.