WCN 7.14% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi once again Midnight26 and all, I just listened to the...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi once again Midnight26 and all,

I just listened to the Proactive WCN shareholder paid for interview with Todd and he is talking about a 10,000M drilling program for 2017 so either the cost of drilling has been greatly reduced or they intend to make this next $2.9 go a lot further this year. Apparently a brand new second drill is to be utilized.

He also once again mentions a simple mining method and extraction plant and talks about the wonderful amount of free Gold amenable to simple extraction. I do wonder if him and Mike talk to each other because Todd tantalizes shareholders by hinting at possible mining and talking about methods and Mike has made it clear he will be working through the various stages over the next 3-4 years before considering any mining.

He also confirmed they are still thinking about a London AIM listing around October / November of this year.

Still as we are all aware what Todd says and what the company actually ever achieves are two completely different things if history is any judge.

My money unfortunately is they will do a London listing and the projects will be sold off at some low ball offer from a larger mining company taking Mike on board. I’m not sure how Todd will go as there are plenty of BS artists in London without importing more from WA.

Of course all the above are my own thoughts an opinions offered for interest only and certainly not to be taken as investment advice.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $35.77K 2.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1068090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1515359 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.