CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Hey kam73I have also worked in the major players including WCG a...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hey kam73

I have also worked in the major players including WCG a long time ago. So yes I know the business models plus the scale & focus it takes to be profitable. Cirrus have customer churn and the board wrongly focused on costly hardware revenue. Hence they didn't make a data room available and played games with shareholders money. Plus far too much rack space which really really hurts profitability and its quickly resolved by using WCG scale & customer support. Pretty simple win win. I would like to see both shareholders get a return with Michael Wilton and Joe Demase joining the board to share their expertise and financial support. If your not a board member then you will have nothing to be worried about with a board change. If the board changes CNW shareholders can finally expect growth, improved margins and improved value for customers. I made my investment with WCG with [email protected] and then [email protected] or 0.44 and have a portfolio larger than the screenshot. I don't gamble and have clarity and purposed for the long term...so much so that I held at $0.04 when people were worried about Joe coming on board...i held because i believe WCG could triple its names under management if it focuses on the north american market or just one developing market. I also held on WCG aswell becasue 5GN reminds me of how Macquarie telecom was back in 2010 with the building blocks for scale but yet to focus on cyber security. Cirrus is well placed to start winning if they get back to their roots with the WCG board support to enable success. A new CEO was required and the board really let the shareholders down. If you change nothing, nothing changes and good luck holding the fair value share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.