CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

@Marvel6 - Disrupting and making noise? Couldn't agree with you...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Marvel6 - Disrupting and making noise? Couldn't agree with you more. I just wish they'd stop disrupting a business I've chosen to invest in and tone down the noise a tad bit. Imagine what they could do if they focussed this energy on growing their own business and arresting revenue decline!!

I note that you've chosen to focus on the performance of Cirrus in the 4 years since listing and only mention the last 12 months of WCG performance. From memory, CNW listed at around 2 cents in 2017. At today's SP, that would represent approximately 60% increase in investment over the period. On the flip side, in 2017 WCG had a share price of $3.80....4 years later it's a whopping 50c.

To answer your question - that's how my statement stands up!

While short-term gains are always favourable, I'm happy to play the long game if needed. It appears that Cirrus (like a lot of organisations in the industry) faced some challenges due to global economic circumstances last year. They communicated this to the market earlier in the year and adjusted forecasts accordingly. Up until that point, they'd demonstrated impressive top line growth and consistent profit increases.

And so, I'll say it again - given the choice between the 2 separate companies, I know where I'd rather invest my money.....and it's not in the company who is going backwards in revenue, made a net loss after tax of $63.1 million last year and boasts a total net debt of $39.2 million.

I wouldn't let them anywhere near the CNW board.
    Last edited by Kam73: 04/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.