AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders regarding Rights Issue, page-5

1. 3,142 Posts.
    metalduster

we talk to the directors for many years and walk away with a bit of cofindence, but also mr market is saying something different,and the point is that we all guess what the resource is worth,like the rcr report they put 79cent price tag on it,will that still be the case,

they talk they have buyers and have contacts but at the end of the day what is in it for the ags share price,its ok for ig likes dividends but of how much is that,and if they sell ace how much will the price reflect in ags share price,we still are guessing

the trouble is the jv partner is unpredictabloe in its future moves and really when the mums and dads share holders are having grief caused by this jv partner it shaould be looked into by the goverment as what they are doing is really thuggery and stand over tatics,and why is this allowed,short of being criminal,and if there are aussies in the mix of it all they should be totally disgusted in their bosses for creating such disgusting behavoir,

as for my ave same as yours but thinking of taking it up as we are still owed 15mil plus what is owed at the end of 2016,but the fear will it reflect in the ags share price for all to happy with or to vacate the whole scene,

i have no trust in any directors on the asx as what has transpired over recent times to create wealth for the mums and dads share holders,but everybody has a different view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.