MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Scheme Booklet, page-4

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 790
    I beleive it is only part cash, so you may have 100,000 shares, @45cents that's $45,000...
    but for your 100,000 shares, only e.g. 30,000 will be eligable for the 45cent buy out,,, the rest get converted to sfr shares at $6.68 or something like that...

While SFR share price is below that exchange rate, we'll probably trade under 45 cents in a similar range.
    If sfr shareprice went above $6.68 (meaning our shares can 'purchasing' theirs at a discounted rate if the buyout happens), then a MOD share will technically be worth more that 45 cents..

at the moment we're kind of tied to SFR's share price due to a big part of the buyout being for SFR shares rather than all cash... In that way we have exposure to all of their metals and revenue streams, so gold going up for example could offset copper going down,,, and as long ad SFR SP holds up, I'd expect we would too..

had a lot of time to think about thid, in the absense of any progress or news out of MOD, which is still it's own entity that I own a part of... but aren't acting like it atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.