IVX 25.0% 0.3¢ invion limited

my 2 cents, and not necessarily based on any objective...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    my 2 cents, and not necessarily based on any objective knowledge:

How close are we to the "next stage" ( and the rerating of the sp that all this implies)?

IVX should be close to partnering, although we will not know/ don't know until the ink dries - there should have been strong interest from several parties.

Should we expect clearer details at this stage about progress of talks with potential partners?

No. The company will not tell us about a deal until it is done. There is no point announcing an 'almost deal'.

What are the chances of substantial capital being raised pre dec 3 with no further news flow? guesses on % uptake given current market conditions?

I think the company could make it to Jan or Feb without raising as it doesn't really have any expenditure on trials at the moment, just salaries and running costs.

Would the company have done any dd on potential uptake?

I've floated this before, but it is unlikely. It is not in the interest of a partner to take over - partnering does the job more efficiently.

What would the contingency plans be if we don't get a partnership or sell assets or raise decent capital from the spp

That's really something I couldn't comment on. What is there to sell at Invion? its really probably a binary outcome as some people have pointed out with biotech investing. The stars or the gutter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.16K 3.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1718465 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5804051 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.