AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

I think it is very hard as a investor that has watched this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think it is very hard as a investor that has watched this company wipe potentially 70% off the value of their investment. I'm one of them, having watched it drop 60% of mine.

However I feel fully responsible for buying into a bag of hot wind. Kept buoyant from the companies unrelenting over optimism and methane from HC hype, for which I was complicent.

The fact is that if we bought into this company over the past 4years we were buying at a price that was based on pure optimism that this company would do the near impossible and go from being IP to a booming business. The fact is that the company is taking that path that 999/1000 take buy battling away to establish itself.

You always here the stories of successful investors learning from a costly mistake. I expect this will be many of our expensive lesson, definitely so if you jump ship now.

I also think that if I was not jaded I would be looking at this stock thinking it has spent 4years doing R&D and customer development. And now 4years later it is rock bottom at a point in time where it might actually grow into something.

I am seriously thinking about doubling down at these prices......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.