AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Upcoming EGM, page-155

1. 1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3106
    The facts around 'WHY IS IT SO'? They are very easy to identify. Just read through this and the many other threads. The reason why the share price is currently low is the same as why it was previously high.

One demonstrable fact is the clear failure by many (self-believed) investors to distinguish between a business and its share price, and what factors determine the progress of each. The AJX share price could fall to 1c today or jump to $1 and the business would remain unchanged. But to the inexperienced the perception of the business would change dramatically. They believe that the value of the business corresponds to the value of their holdings.

Look at the down ramping effort that has been placed into the weekend and this morning. Conspiracy theories; expressions such as ‘how long before ajx ceases to exist’; ‘the next 4C will sound the death rattle’; ‘I expect it’s now just a question of time’, etc. A major effort. Much of it unintentional.

ASIC recognises the significant influence that social media posts can have on stock prices, and prosecutes professionals who intentionally pump-&-dump. I can understand the enthusiastic pump part from holders, but It’s beyond me why declared shareholders also are so keen to talk down the value of their holdings. I can only give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they believe the regulator is misguided and their negative comments have no effect.

As I see it it’s not the Company that is carrying a contagious disease, but its owners. The business looks to be progressing normally, or in fact much better than normal for the chemical industry sector. If posters are seeking a reason for why it is so then, as The Phantom says, look no further than the mirror.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $871 108.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1382534 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 28409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.