ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think that is a perfectly reasonable proposition. I also agree that my commentary is probably not particularly helpful because it is conjecture on my part and i can not possibly know any of the motivations of any of the players. It is interesting what a brush with problematic behaviour can do to ones trust antennae.

There is always the chance - or better - that things will play out in a way that is beneficial to all shareholders. While history has not been on our side in terms of the business being particularly mindful of the interests of all shareholders or of making sure that rhetoric and reality are closely aligned that does not mean that the future needs to follow the past.

I have no reason to believe that the new Board members are anything other than highly competent and determined and also clearly understand their role. I simply look forward to seeing who the new Chairman is - and with May now only three weeks away one can reasonably expect that announcement any day now.

Maybe the EGM is also planned as a farewell to Gavin and hello to the new chairman, even though that has not been signaled.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.