OVT 16.7% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders - Update on Fraud Investigation, page-46

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2009
    Appreciate you are apprenhensive about Mohammed (the 3rd BOD member) who is linked to competitors, but have you seen current BOD? You don't think the other businesses Aaron has are not in direct competition?

I'll just say this. I first bought shares in IOU in September 2019 when it was changing names to IOU. Share price then was $0.067.Based on current shares outstanding and closing price of $0.041, the company is still valued at the same price.

So in 3 and a half years, under this BOD, we have had capital raisings of $63M and in that time we have had no share appreciation. The only part of the business that has increased is the mobile digital banking - which was always profitable. Everything else we have no wealth creation at all.

If people want to sit on the fence or vote current BOD back in, well look at their track history above - is that what you want moving forward.

As to Kenneth, yes Clee used him for the court and Injunction process, but that is it. There is no intention of Kenneth being employed back at IOU. The new BOD has already expressed they will go after everyone who was involved in the fraud - take a read iou249d.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $10.62K 1.760M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 556911 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6157668 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.