AZL 0.00% 1.4¢ arizona lithium limited

I don't think you are being hard at all 56F100. The directors...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I don't think you are being hard at all 56F100. The directors had there last round of incentive options (about the same quantity too) ratified a few months back. They are sure building up an impressive amount of options for themselves. They also don't pay anything for the options. And the company will sell the shares for the directors (if the company is directed to do so) after the exercise of the options. The strike price of the options is then deducted from the capital proceeds received from the sale of the shares. So the directors never make any payments to the company in respect of their director incentive options. It's a super sweet deal. We may want to keep an eye on the percentage shareholdings the directors and their associated parties accumulate for themselves. We would not want the company to pull something like WCP Ltd did in the case of Gambotto v WCP. The Full Federal Court decision will send chills down your spine. Luckily the High Court watered down the Full Federal Court's judgment somewhat. In a nutshell, if the majority shareholders, voting as a block, decide it is in the best interests of the company, they can amend the constitution of the company to enable themselves to compulsorily acquire the shares of the minority shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.06K 858.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 5116903 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2090516 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.