DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

You asked for my opinion and this is what I answered you.You...

1. 263 Posts.

You asked for my opinion and this is what I answered you.
    You simply evade the logical response and then try to accuse me of racism and other red herrings. Should you not get back to the Forum with the names of the brokers you spoke to and their opinion, the Forum members will understand what your game is.

I repeat my response

"If you are a long standing shareholder and sincerely want plausible reasons from me, you would have read dozens of them on HC already. If for some you reason you have not, then I suggest you press a few buttons and re-read all my posts.

Secondly, call a few credible broking houses and ask them their opinion about Carson and Levy, and then ask them their opinion about Tay and Oh.

I will know you are serious, if you will get back to the forum and convey the names of the brokers and what they said
    to you"

Until you do the above, you are no more than a newly registered nickname for you know who.... who has tried to conduct a psychological war on HC against the pro corporate governance voters.

By the way, your attempt to question why I have referred Chinese is a red herring and my statement has nothing to do with race.

You said you have way more than 500,000 shares, and have had such for a long time. Well I know all the non Chinese shareholders who have way more than 500,000 and there aren't many of them. They ALL voted for Carson and Levy
    and you say you voted against.

So you are telling porkies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.