CUV 1.41% $13.96 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

moveonup,We're also getting closer to the sun burning out. And...

1. 648 Posts.
    moveonup,

We're also getting closer to the sun burning out. And we're getting closer to our solar system imploding - which all experts worth their salt agree with happen....eventually.

So yes, we're getting closer to them filing in Europe and the drug being reviewed by the EMA in 2012. But no blockbuster sales potential with EPP, so the market doesn't respond much to all this. Compare that with Epitan, which had monster days in the share market...it was all predicted on blockbuster sale potential...without a blockbuster indication, the market interest in this drug is much more muted.

Investors who have been around awhile know that in these shares had more value 5.5 years ago when Wolgen took over. The stock was in the low .30s then, which is the equivalent to over $3 with the current 10:1 conversion "stuff." If I was the CEO of a company that had a negative 5.5 year return on share value, I'd be embarrassed.

While I have predicted the drug will be approved for EPP, I also now believe that at least in the US, it will be approved with a restricted label. That's my prediction and my opinion only.

You have to ask yourself how much longer it will be before the drug is approved for vitiligo (if got approval for that), and if they can ever do anything with cuv9900 - and how many years down the road approval for that is away.

When did they finish the Phase II US trials? January or February?? And they still have not even released the results from that trial? Too much.

The results should be good for these EPP trials, but I still contend EPP approval will not take this stock anywhere near its previous all-time high, which is the 10:1 equivalent of $14. (The stock hit $1.40 in April 2007.)

But hey, it's about time for good old Stanton the analyst to come out with another analyst report. Just a reminder that he has NEVER come anywhere even close to his share price predictions on all of his previous analyst reports. Worst analyst I've seen.

JMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.96
Change
-0.200(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $699.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.24 $13.88 $631.9K 44.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 416 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.04 192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.