CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders , page-5

1. 12 Posts.
    Hey Snowyjim .

you are so right , impossible to understand what these guys have done ? unless , the scam is in , the deal is Done , and now we wait until the takeover is done , then Liongold can make a go of this mine . which most likely was the plan all along . nothing else make sense .
    Even the 70% main share holders will loose $ if they sell at .19 . So i'm thinkin that major share holders must be in on it ? especially the big Hong Kong holder !!

The western worlds economic is toast , asia knows this , all they want is real assets not $$ . GOLD is the flavor of the decade !!! the only real money left, along with silver . as most realize who own this stock .

another point .

To all who think the world is an even play field .
    Grow up !! No such thing on the planet !!
    take a walk through the bush , get out of the city .
    Life is not a game of football . throw a brick through your TV !!! or die broke and dumb !!

and the world is not dog eat dog , its dog eat sheep !!
    dogs do not eat dogs ..

want to be a sheep ????

can you believe a company that will pull 50,000 oz of gold per year and owns a $300,000+ processing plant is only worth $50 million .. ???? crazy stuff .
    at the price it was slammed down to , it was always going to be a takeover play !! had to happen .

if anyone knows more about this , please post a reply

Good luck to all

ps . thanks to aventurine for the feed back on the last company liongold took over . great stuff .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.