ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Thanks for the recognition Bigsav, I have been saying it all along, the only people who will benefit from ISN are those who are on the payroll at the company.....

Poor shareholders are paying directors to run a company that's going no where, this share consolidation is bad, bad news and is done not in the best interest of shareholders. Once again directors will benefit from an ongoing salary and institutions who will once again get issued cheap stock and sell the company down.

The only reason to do a consolidation now is because they know the share price will not rise on its own to a level where institutional investors will come and place there money to make a quick buck. To raise capital now they would have to do it at .001 and institutions wouldn't be interested.

Shareholders have once again copped it thanks to poor management.

I feel for shareholders but then again I have tried to make those aware who cared to listen and I hope a few have.

If there is not consolidation the company wouldn't be able to raise money and they would be forced to close the doors, everyone who thought the company would be saved and funded by a current or future partner think again cause this consolidation goes to proves they are not interested in funding a company with a technology that is second rate and which has failed in the past to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.