ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders , page-36

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

its not a contact sport mate and you don't have a crystal ball so let's stop pretending anyone knows what will happen 3, 6 12, 24 months from now. I was using .06 as a x20 of where they are at now and for that purpose its fine. sure raising might be at .05 or .04, buyt whatever its at it's there to get some cash in and progress the business plan. It's the plan I've bought into, not your trading strategy.

at the end of the day they have a few months to roll out some new announcements and look for some better funding avenues. I'm in this because i believe Ross and Mike are the real deal and have stitched together some formidable talent on the board. to date they have done EVERYTHING they said they would -- i might add including a consolidation which from my research was always on their horizon for good or bad.

do i expect yahoos and trolls on hot copper to set the tone for my investment decisions going forward or do i trust the men with years of experience in making med device companies work? hmmm, toss of the coin that one ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.