ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders , page-39

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Leave Blokes alone. He has his reasons for investing, though he should probably research Sleep Solutions Inc before forming too big an opinion on MT.

I did note he didn't know any consolidations that had worked. Could ISN be the first? We are world first Asthma monitoring device with cloud technology and ARM technology. Wouldn't be surprised to see us be first at other things.

As for the question of 'how much', I think smaller than most expect. Why refresh the 15% if you plan on going over that and needing a vote? Unless the 15% will go to sophs/instos first, then a later vote for a rights issue. We knew they needed money to pay Qualcomm in December, I'd just hoped Qualcomm would accept equity.

It's refreshing that MT has understood the value isn't in ISN at present and retail holders got it wrong. Instos don't see value in it, but with a consolidation and lower market cap and cashed up it will be more appealing. People that get on then might be well rewarded.

Still a hold until we see market reaction. If it got dumped it might be a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.