ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I think 1 to 100. Consolidation would have been more prudent....

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775
    I think 1 to 100. Consolidation would have been more prudent. This is because most feel major news or any significant revenue is still 1 year away. In last one year since MT took over, sp has moved fron 20-30c to 2-3c. So 10% from last year. If by next year if he keeps pace with his abilities, it will be 10% of now. So effecticely it would be 1% of when he took over.

Also, post consolidation now between 4-5c does not give much room to fall before it looks pathetic and reduces chance of bounce.

. I still cannot believe that MT has not able to attract any investment by using his previous associations. It makes a mockery of his cv on which many including me had come but have since moved ot andbeen practically sitting on sidelines. Instead he has got directors, one of which has been associated with HTX for a long time, and research how that has been pillaged. He brings those people on board and talks about world class. His handling of finance is pathetic, including his ability to get funding. Hope there is a silver bullet somewhere before it goes into oblivion - and it is a real threat to be considered by all who want to salage someting of money put here. Wishing holders well but dont see much hope.

-dc1234

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.