ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Good evening guys.Thanks for your kind words Nathanblack and...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Good evening guys.

Thanks for your kind words Nathanblack and Onshow.

One of my rules when posting on these sites is I play the ball and NOT the man. It would be nice if everyone played by this rule no? These sites are for sharing of information.

Each stock I have a largish position in has a huge list of down rampers or negative spinners or what ever you want to call them that dont hold a position....thats part of the game boys and girls it comes with the territory, they are part of the landscape on each and every thread.

If you genuinely believe in a business model or the management team and you really have done your research, then why let anyones opinion sway let alone upset you...ignore it, it really is that easy.

I have personally lost an absolute fortune in a company that every single poster on that thread critises and talks down...all the while I have met with the management team many times, done hundreds of hours of research, and have even introduced some of Australia's largest investors/property owners to the CEO. I have watched the SP go from 5c to point 1 of a cent, anyone who thinks they have lost some money on ISN would fall off their chair if they saw my numbers.

However, I personally believe in the new management team, and I am very aware of the reasons why they have not been able to deliver to this point. I have continued to buy stock, even as recently as last month, and as Nathanblack mentioned, I even forced my way onto the board so as to take a more proactive position with my investment.

Before I got a board position, management was intent on a consolidation just as ISN are proposing. I made a point of contacting every major holder and many others on the top 50 register. I wrote to them, I also rang each one I could get hold of, and fortunately I was lucky to gain the support of enough holders to over turn the decision by management, in spite of a very big effort by management and its largest shareholder who held a very large position.
    It was some of these large holders that sided with me who then ask if I would be prepared to join the board to represent them.

I am rambling a bit now so sorry about that.... but my message is this: If you believe in management and the business model, then keep supporting them. I have spoken with the CEO and I have done my DD, and just because my personal belief is that the current business plan will fail to deliver the revenue many here are hoping for...so what?

It is my belief that the consolidation is just to deliver the company to a vulture funder, which will end in tears for existing holders as their equity gets watered down.....but again, that is just my opinion and I may be very very wrong.

Best of luck to holders.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.