CVN 5.88% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders , page-10

1. 1,074 Posts.

re: nervous t3 traders (greggy2)

"I hope youre wrong Slampoil. The company regards todays announcement as a positive. However, to ease investor concerns it would be great if the company could issue an update over the next couple of weeks in relation to the 3,000 barrel target by end of Dec 2012, my thoughts anyway, but today was a bad day for the share price."

Above is my post of yesterday at 16:45. Is it simply a coincidence but this morning CVN issued an update in the form of a Letter to Shareholders. I'm wondering whether CVN do take notice of Hotcopper posters.

Bit disappointed that this morning's price rise to 6.4c didn't sustain itself during the day. Also, the Letter to Shareholders highlighted a number of positives. The JV is focussed on achieving its target of 3,000 bopd, sandstone drilling completed on time and budget, the focus is on increasing its Thai production and positive CVN cash flows and finally, that Phoenix South drilling is expected late 2013 with Atwell Eagle rig.
    Despite the sharp recent fall in the share price, CVN should be congratulated for its update to shareholders which IMO is largely positive.

Petergm, agree with your sentiments, but I do understand the concerns of holders who have been through hard times.
    I try to put a stoploss in place in such circumstances, probably why I'm still investing/trading after 33 years in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $190.8K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 270750 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 38484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.