PPS 2.15% 47.5¢ praemium limited

Hey @swanningaround Are you still in PPS? I just read on Fat...

1. 5,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Hey @swanningaround

Are you still in PPS?

I just read on Fat Prophets that they are pretty excited.

"We hold Praemium in the Concentrated Australian and Small/Mid-cap models, and have long been impressed by the company’s offering, and growing market position on the back of a resolute commitment to technological innovation. The company has established itself as a clear leader in the SMA (separately managed account) space, and it is one of the platforms we use in our WM operation. A 41% increase in investor accounts during the 2017 financial year highlights the robust adoption rates.

Praemium is also progressing strongly on the international side, with global annual inflows of $1.9 billion a 24% jump on the prior year. The outlook also looks very positive with the company having a much more rounded offering following the acquisition of a pension provider last year. The IMA (individually managed account service) which was launched in late 2016 is also going very well according to management."

Here's hoping that those who bought in AFTER the board shafted the current CEO are now pleased with their decision like I am.

All the best to shareholders and it's certainly onwards and upwards now.

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.