PIQ 4.67% $1.02 proteomics international laboratories ltd

Remembering an impression I had from he last financials,...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Remembering an impression I had from he last financials, thinking that a CR would be needed within a quarter or two. Now I'm starting to think my suspicions are correct. None the less, good marketing and communication does impact on value by informing a wider audience of the potential of the company.

Another the positive side, a company accepting options in lieu of $$ payment that vest at a share price north of where it is now informs me that the company believes that the stock is undervalued and will improve in valuation within the excerciseable period. (2 years, so sometime between now and 2020 they believe it will be worth between 25 and 35c)

I bought in originally at 27c (d'oh!) so may not be seeing any payback until 2020!

Then again, didn't a recent brokers report say that PIQ is given a 12 month price target of $1.00?

But flipping again, can anyone point me to an optimistic broker report that came to fruition in the last two years? (Most specs have been hammered over that period; grexit, brexit, china slump, oil slump, iron slump, isis, Fed rates, housing bubble, wages stagnation, trump, Abbot, Hanson, my canary keeling over -- all resulting in tragic sentiment and risk avoidance like the plague)

Synical? Damn right! the ASX has also made me paranoid schizophrenic delusional.... and broke.

Boganbank term deposits people, the only way to fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.050(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $133.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.02 $401.2K 373.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1130 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 8870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.