NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Hi GB All he really said was that the timeline they have been...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi GB

All he really said was that the timeline they have been preaching for months is still valid.

The presentation night was a Tuesday, he did say if the permit to drill wells was approved by that Friday, then drilling would commence on the weekend just gone, however looks like that didn't occur. My guess is that the SA Gov didn't want to approve drilling without the SEO and EIS being approved as it wouldn't look good to the voting public.

He reiterated that once approvals are through, all pre-fab components of the PCD will be sent to site, drilling will commence and so on, so I asked when will approvals documents be submitted - to which I got the above response (although I have heard this before).

Based upon what I heard I believe construction will commence in December, but ignition of flaring would be more like January, the 30-60 day flaring period might then conclude by Q1 18

It would have been nice to have Justin Haynes or Michelle Walters speak as Phil Staveley is a bean counter.

A couple of other more things I should mention (just came to me):

- They had some issues with purging GW wells to take GW samples from numerous wells, in that the recharge of 'fresh' GW into the wells was so slow that it took days to fully purge wells to the industry standard - which in reality means that GW is not flowing very fast, or at all in the PCD area - I recall a sporadic poster on here claiming other projects' contaminants travelled > 300km - to that i say well done sir!;

- I believe I have mentioned before on HC that the control of contaminants from the ICG process is primarily maintained through the difference between well and formation pressure, Phil reiterated that on behalf of the operations guys

- While they wouldn't detail the exact location of the PCD site, it is between two old pits - so likely the most contaminated and in terms of GW - disturbed area of the PEL;

- Engagement with community is positive - they are asking 'when can you start?';

- Do not foresee any more issues with indigenous groups

Will be interesting to see what happens over the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.