BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-53

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Oh, the Villn consolation society is back together again. Our little mate from Tasmania with a fresh nappy. Comparing notes on how much they have lost on BPG and who else they can blame.

Lesson number one you two greenhorns, diversify your investments and dont go anywhere near the stock market unless you are from an emotional standpoint, capable of losing money, and big chunks of it. Obviously you cannot, so my advice is pack up and look for another hobby because you wont survive.

More confected BS in relation to the Director share issue. Like everyone else, I was steadfast in my opposition to the issue if you care to check my posts and consequently voted against it. In fact I posted that I had voted against it and asked the whinger from Tasmania if he had done the same and his response was "I dont know how to". Say no more - all bloody talk. And by the way, where's the other member of your society, Sale of the Century man, Tony Barber. I notice he hasn't stuck his beak in after his beloved GSW hit the skids with the ASX, ASIC and now they are being sued for $300 million as part of a class action. Poor Tony. You think BPG has problems.

I think the phones are still working and they haven't done a runner. I think they would be head down arse up trying to address the issues raised by ASIC. My advice would be to let them focus on more important matters including the Singapore court case. Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.